Andleman returns tomorrow to 1510

whats this about WWZN being 10k at night according to
the station GM?

As for WWZN's decades-long signal problem (remember
when it was WITS and held the Red Sox rights?),
Kellogg said, ''I can tell more people are tuning in
by the ever-increasing complaints I get about our
signal.'' He said the station continues to work on
tweaking its daytime 50,000-watt signal but, after
dark, when it returns to 10,000 watts, ''we are what
we are.'' As a result, Kellogg is pleased that ''The
McDonough Group'' has been appearing in the Arbitron
trends because most of the show is in that after-dark
period .

http://www.globe.com/dailyglobe2/062/sports/Andelman_returns_tomorrowP.shtml