Re: Andleman returns tomorrow to 1510

Kevin writes:
> As for WWZN's decades-long signal problem (remember
> when it was WITS and held the Red Sox rights?),
> Kellogg said, ''I can tell more people are tuning in
> by the ever-increasing complaints I get about our
> signal.'' He said the station continues to work on
> tweaking its daytime 50,000-watt signal but, after
> dark, when it returns to 10,000 watts, ''we are what
> we are.'' As a result, Kellogg is pleased that ''The
> McDonough Group'' has been appearing in the Arbitron
> trends because most of the show is in that after-dark
> period .

Isn't McDonough's show airing on other Sporting News Radio stations in
Maine? I thought I had heard Dan Billings mention this once in the past, and
he noted these stations do not cut off the 1510 references that appear
repeatedly. Could some people be putting 1510 in their diary unwittingly?

When I'm home next week, I'll have to make sure I give Eddie's show a
listen.

And, welcome back Kevin.