RE: Today's LTAR

At 04:58 PM 2/24/2002 -0800, Roy Lawrence wrote:
>Can someone here point out on a map the location of
>"York Center"? In referance to 95.3 WUBB-York Center.
>So far I have found York Beach, York Harbor and York
>Village, but not York Center. Did the FCC make this
>one up?

York Center is where the statue is located...you know, the one of the
Confederate soldier that they put up anyway...even though they realized a
mistake was made. It's right in front of Rick's restaurant. near the
Cumberland Farms.
As opposed to York Corners, is which is near the new Hannaford's, formerly
Shop n Save...and York Beach, which is north and south of the bath house on
Long Sands Road....not to be confused with Short Sands, which is south of
the Goldenrod.

Now....anyone want to know my explanation of the meaning of life?   :)

Dan (tongue firmly planted in cheek) Cole