RE: Today's LTAR

Can someone here point out on a map the location of
"York Center"? In referance to 95.3 WUBB-York Center.
So far I have found York Beach, York Harbor and York
Village, but not York Center. Did the FCC make this
one up?

Take care,
Roy Lawrence
(A native of Southern Maine)

from the official home page of the United States