Fw: Re: Jason Wright

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:53:39 -0500 "Mark Watson" <markwats@mediaone.net>
writes:
>   Tuesday night, listening to WBZ radio's 11PM news, I got quite a
> surprise.
> At 11:03, time for Traffic on the 3's, the anchor intro'd, sponsored
> by,
> with the traffic here's Jason Wright. The same Jason Wright formerly
> of
> WODS, currently of WEIM Fitchburg.
>
>   The various folks who handle WBZ's traffic reports are employed by
> the
> provider of said traffic reports, would that be Metro or Shadow? WBZ
> doesn't
> use Smart Routes do they? And where are the studio facilities that
> the WBZ
> 24 Hour Traffic Network reports originate from?
>
> Mark Watson

Metro/Shadow is one in the same these days and IIRC their studios are in
Cambridge,
df

Actually the more I think of it I may be confusing Metro/Shadow and
Smartroutes.  I now seem to remember Metro being in the channel 7
building on Bulfinch Place and Smartroutes being located in Cambridge.
So now I'm not sure who is where any longer
df