Re: Fw: Re: Jason Wright

Dave wrote:
>>Actually the more I think of it I may be confusing
Metro/Shadow and Smartroutes.  I now seem to remember
Metro being in the channel 7 building on Bulfinch Place
and Smartroutes being located in Cambridge. So now I'm
not sure who is where any longer<<

Dave,

  from my occasional, early morning chats with Steve
Miller (weekends), it's all one big, happy family.  some
of the reporters had asked for, and gotten, the option
of working out of Cambridge or Bullfinch.  Steve prefers
the Cambridge locale.  when you dial *1030 on a
cellphone, it rings into SmartRoutes *1 service.  if you
want a real person, you need to follow a variety of key
pad options (or you can dial 4* when you get into the
network).  if the phone rings & rings & rings for
a "live person," it's destined for the Cambridge base of
operations where there may not be anyone at the time.
Steve prefers Cambridge, as mentioned, and he's there
after hours, so he does answer the *1030 calls.

- -Chuck Igo