RE: Clear Channel possible investigation

Roy Lawrence Writes:

>It is about time the DOJ got a swift kick in the
>back-side and woke up to the problems that have
>develop in what *was* our industry. But I spose when
>you have friends in Washington...

I wouldn't hold my breath for a Bush-Adminstration Justice Department
investigation of Clear Channel to go anywhere. Keep in mind they recently
punted on Microsoft.

One also must keep in mind the statements FCC chairman Michael Powell has
been making all along since this appointment. He's bascially, pro
Clear-Channel-style consolidation. Powell has been saying 'the more the
better', if I understand him right.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)