Clear Channel possible investigation

Not sure if it was either here or through private
email that I had received notice about this Clear
Channel investigation. This group won't be satisfied
until all the LPFM channels are aquired by them.

It is about time the DOJ got a swift kick in the
back-side and woke up to the problems that have
develop in what *was* our industry. But I spose when
you have friends in Washington...

Take care,
Roy Lawrence

I am an outspoken critic of Clear Channel and their
practices. I
sincerely
hope that Berman's urging of the feds to look into
some of these
practices
by Clear Channel causes some changes in this industry,
I think all of
us
who still work in this industry will benifit by the
changes in the long
run. It is something interesting to speculate about
regardless.......any
thoughts or comments? Discuss......

Jeremy