Still no respect

Okay, this topic is a stretch but I figure it qualifies because it's ESPN
(the magazine).  I was curious to see what ESPN (tm) would do about The
Patriots winning the Superbowl.  They did cover stories on Oakland and
Pittsburgh (IIRC they also did the Rams) leading up to Superbowl 36....I
am holding in my hand the first post Superbowl edition, what is their
cover?.....NASCAR preview and Dale Jr.   On page 14 they  do a 4 page
pictorial (no real article) of the Superbowl.
df