Citizens' Bank TV ad

Somewhat off-topic, but I'm curious: Does anyone know where the recent
Citizens Bank TV commercial that aired in the Boston and Philadelphia
markets was filmed? (It's the one with the bank manager getting locked out
of the branch.) I want to say it's somewhere in Copley Square, though I
could easily be wrong, too. This was receiving much play down here a couple
months ago, when Citizens was getting ready to make its invasion into
Pennsylvania.

-Sean