Re: Art Bell bumper music

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:52:19 -0800 "Glenn and Judy Spatola"
<g.spatola@home.com> writes:
> Did anyone hear Art Bell talking about the Greek godess Phaedra last
> week?
> The discussion was prompted by Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazelwood's "Some
> Velvet
> Morning," which he has used as one of his bumper tunes for a while
> now.
>
> He uses a number of somewhat obsure 60s and 70s songs.  Jigsaw's
> "Sky High"
> also comes to mind.

I used to listen to Art Bell on the way home from work weeknights (gave
me a great laugh most of the time) but since WRKO dropped Art in the
Midnight hour to put on Not a Doctor I have been scanning looking for him
and so far haven't found him.  Anyone in this market (or one close enough
to Boston to be picked up) carrying the lad?
df