Re: XM quality

   Hakim Madjid wrote:

> The talk content could use improvement, but hey, when someone or other
used
> to carry him on local radio, I used to love listening to Bruce Williams,
so
> I'm happy I get to listen to him.

   WESX (1230 Salem MA) and WJDA (1300 Quincy MA) used to carry Bruce
Williams live most weeknights unless pre-empted by high school or college
sports until WW1 (IIRC, that is who used to distribute his program) dropped
his show. Now I believe they are running the Stardust MOR birdfeed instead.

   Also, IIRC, at one time I think WCAP (980 Lowell) carried the weekend
"Best of Bruce Williams" on Saturday or Sunday nights. I recall hearing that
a few times on Saturday or Sunday nights, if I am wrong I'm sure the other
WCAP "experts" on the list will correct me.

Mark Watson