Re: NHPR leaves NHAB

> At 07:18 AM 1/18/2002 -0500, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>
> >So what do people in NH call the lottery?

The call it "Powerball", no?

NH has sold "NH Sweepstakes" tickets since back in the
70's haven't they?  I remember there were liquor
stores with signs advertising such when I was growing
up.  (I remember the "NH Sweepstakes" had a little
building right outside Rockinham PArk selling
tickets.)

I believe now they've morphed into the more currently
marketed lottery image...where they link up with other
states for bigger prizes, no?  (i.e...Powerball, etc.)

At least thats what I thought they did.

JP

=====
Joe Pappalardo