RE: Rush numbers

> >    ...but Rush's voice
> > sounds more like it did before he lost his
> hearing.

I must say his "wailing" was getting a little tough on
the ears in the fall.

>   I am very
> impressed with the support system (voice to text)
> that he has at his
> disposal.

Amazing what ingenuity we posess when needed!

>It may, in fact, be a very fast set of
> hands capturing the
> text such as a skilled court reporter.

Or like those people that do close captioning.  As
someone who uses it...Watching it during a live show
is a laugh!   But they DO type fast...I wonder how
fast...

> The prep time Rush is putting in is
> gargantuan - he's
> reportedly in the building before sun-up.

I thought he did it from his own property in Florida.
(Maybe in his boxers and bathrobe...looking a bit like
Ralph Kramden...now THERE's an image!)

JoePapp

=====
Joe Pappalardo