RE: Rush numbers

> No, but I tuned in this week and I thought Rush sounded much
> better than he
> did in the fall.  I don't think the implant is working yet,
> but Rush's voice
> sounds more like it did before he lost his hearing.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

I have to agree with you on that.  His implant may take many weeks
before it's "activated" and even then, in many stages.  I am very
impressed with the support system (voice to text) that he has at his
disposal.  It may, in fact, be a very fast set of hands capturing the
text such as a skilled court reporter.  The screeners are doing an
excellent job of prepping the callers so that don't open with a greeting
<pause>.  The prep time Rush is putting in is gargantuan - he's
reportedly in the building before sun-up.

Bill O'Neill