Re: Oldies, contest?

CC was fined $80,000 in April 2000 in Florida for being
deceptive with their contests. In Florida they MUST follow
rules such as:

• If stations broadcast an interview with a winner, they
“must disclose the city/state where winner resides,” he
says.

• Stations cannot edit “the voice of an out-of-state winner
with the voice of a local radio personality to make it
sound as if the winner was local,” he says.

I don't think KISS 108 is doing that here with their
current Super Bowl contest.

Read more at
http://enquirer.com/editions/2000/05/09/loc_florida_reins_in.html

Chuck