WNSH (was Question about legal ID's)

I don't remember the Needham Street facility. That may
have been so before my time living in the Boston area.
I remeber WNSH as far back as 1984 while visiting
friends on the North Shore. At that time their studios
were at Pickering Wharf in Salem. I could drive to my
parents house in Portland and pick them up. Not bad
for 500 watts on 1570.

Take care,
Roy Lawrence

If I recall, WNSH (maybe the calls were WBVD at the
time) had a small building (studios) on either Clinton
Ave. or Needham St., just off Endicott St. in Danvers.
That would indeed be just past the Hollywood Hits
entrance.