Re: WSPR-AM in Springfield is sold...

WSPR was owned by Edward Dinis, who owns WJFD/New Bedford (97.3).  Doesn't he
also own an AM in Fall River as well?  I wonder if Dinis is cashing out, or
looking to buy another station in the Southeastern Massachusetts area.  If it's
the former, WJFD could also be on the block, and with it's 50K signal just
outside of Providence, I'd bet it would fetch some serious dollars.

--Mike Thomas