RE: WSPR-AM in Springfield is sold...

<Sven Weil wrote>

>> What sort of programming does WACM do? What about WSPR?

WSPR and WACM are the two Spanish AM outlets for the Springfield area,
although I've heard other language programming, including some English on
WACM. Not that anyone REALLLY cares but I can see the WACM tower from my
porch, it's only about 2000' away from me here in Agawam, MA.

--Mike

*                              From WAAF to WZZO
*
*                           http://necrat.tripod.com
*
*                          TOWER & ANTENNA PHOTOGRAPHY
*