Re: 60's Bubblegum vs. 70's Bubblegum (was Re: WODS jingles, songs-in-a-row)

Dan wrote:
>>The post that I responded to mentioned 70's bubblegum/disco,
which to me brings to mind mid and late 70's music which is different from
the Archies.<<

so does that mean the Cassidys, Osmonds, Jacksons, and subsequent siblings,
as well as those legendary groups such as First Class, DeFranco Family, KC &
Sunshine Band, et al were perhaps less animated than the Archies?  Still
brings to mind that age old debate:  Betty or Veronica.  (don't rush me...
i'm old now.  i can take my time with some things.)

- -Chuck Igo