Re: WARE Changing Format??

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:23:34 -0500 "Dan Strassberg"
<dan.strassberg@att.net> writes:

> I understand it, WRKL and WLIM simulcast WNVR's all-Polish
> programming 100%.
> If PolNet has the $$$ and wants to spread its wings to New England,
> the company could do a lot worse than WARE--and if PolNet is little
> short of
> cash just now, they could LMA WARE; Mega is already into LMAs (and
> with companies whose names end in Net).

I gotta wonder if it would work.  I tend to think it could from a Sales
point of view, at least.  I suppose it could be said that too much of a
good thing - an All Polka Station - might be a bit a bit much, even to
the polish immigrant - a mixture of music, talk, sports... the population
is there for it... are ya listening, Mega?

Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com