Capitol Steps special

The Capitol Steps are of group of humorists who do
sketches and songs about current events. "I Want It
That Way" becomes "I Want It Dad's Way"; a couple
years ago they had "Al Gore" singing "Won't You Go
Home, Bill Bradley", etc. They also do "spooner-isms"
about "Lirty Dies and Scicious Vandals".

The Steps do four radio specials a year; their site
(http://www.capsteps.com) lists both WBUR and WGBH
as running their New Years' Special, but I tend to
think it would be on 'BUR only (as they've been the
sole carrier in the past). The site says 'BUR will
air it Sat. Dec. 28 at 10 pm.

Might be worth checking out. They've been on C-SPAN
and
the old Larry King radio show, and have put out
a number of albums.