WNEF 91.7 almost on air

According to the WUMB site (http://www.wumb.org)
WNEF 91.7 in Newburyport will soon be on the air.
(Maybe by the second week of January?)

Kinda mixed feelings about this; I do like folk and
it's good to see another non-comm get on there, but
this will cut down on the range of my own station,
WMWM (91.7, Salem). I was up around
Ipswich/Rowley/Newburyport on Christmas Day and WMWM
was coming in very well. That won't be the case once
'NEF gets on. Oh well..

(WUMB says they were on at half power on Dec 21 and
22, doing tests, and they hope to get full FCC
approval to go on by the second week of January.
Apparently they'll be simulcasting WUMB 91.9;
no idea if there will be any locally-originated
programming.)