Re: WCSH signing off

> Checking weekday signons in the September 18-24 1976 TV Guide which I
> happen to have handy, WNAC-TV started its programming at 5:40, WBZ-TV at
> 6:15,

And who will forget "Sunrise Semester" and "Oral Roberts"!

As a former Globo paperboy....these are the shows I remember being on at
sign-on.  (And I DO remember many test patterns while waiting for my oatmeal
to cook...and the rest of the family to wake.)

And yes, Shelby Scott, Jack Chase and Don Kent! doing the Today cut-ins!

JP