RE: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

It was with a car radio. Once we left Great Barrington
on our way to Mt. Everett in Mt. Washington, MA it
came in but it wouldn't come in in Great Barrington.

~Adam

--- "Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr."

=====
----------------------------------------Personal site: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.comRadio site: http://radio417.tripod.com