Re: WCSH signing off

Channel 6 signed off this morning right after Conan.  When Channel 13 signs
off for engineering reasons a brief announcement is made then they lower the
plates; I last saw them do that a couple of months ago right after
Letterman.  The WCSH6 website (which is riddled with broken links and is
perpetually under construction) indicates that their broadcasting day begins
with the NEWS CENTER Morning Report at 5AM.  Could any of our Bangor-market
correspondents let us know if Channel 2 doing the same thing?

Take care,
Chris