RE: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

<Adam Rivers wrote>
> Not true. Down in Great Barrington I'm blacked out of
> my fave Albany station sometimes (FLY92)

Then you need a new radio. I grew up in Great Barrington, spend ALOT of time
there, and can tell you that FLY92 WFLY is one of the strongest Albany
FM'ers you can receive there. IN fact, with the exception of one small
section of Main Street by where my father works, FLY 92 comes in all over
the rest of town. That one small section of Main Street, nothing but the
Berkshire stations and WTIC-FM come in.

--Mike

*                              From WAAF to WZZO
*
*                           http://necrat.tripod.com
*
*                          TOWER & ANTENNA PHOTOGRAPHY
*