Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

> Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:10:27 -0500
> From: SteveOrdinetz <steveord@wavewizard.com>
> Subject: Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!
>
> Not all of us in that age group are big fans of 50s music.  I'm only a year
> younger than you & I have very little interest in anything from before
> '62/'63 or so.  Phil Spector's stuff is about the earliest I can handle
> much of.

I'm 45 and a big fan of 50's Rock'n'Roll, R&B and doo-wop as well as
60's/early 70's "FM underground" era psychedelic rock, and a lot of other
stuff inbetween, so you never know.  A little schizophrenic, I guess.

I was always one of the very small minority of Grateful Dead fans who knew
the original versions of the 50's and early 60's tunes they covered.

Eli