Oldies programming

Incidentally, in Western Massachusetts, there is an alternative for
oldies programming, and that's Jen's TIme Machine, on WMUA on Saturday
afternoons.  It gets pre-empted by football games, so I don't hear it as
often as I'd like (since I go out to Amherst most fequently in the fall),
but it's a good alternative.

There used to be a WMUA alum playing an oldies show on Sundays on WHAI in
Greenfield, but I don't know whether he's still there since the Haigis
family sold the station.