Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!

> Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:28:50 -0500
> From: "Roger Kirk" <rogerkirk@ttlc.net>
> Subject: Re: "The Lost 45s with Barry Scott" moves to Oldies 103.3!
>
> Perhaps an e-mail or two to Oldies 103.3 will let them
> know that Walter's departure is a disappointment as
> well as a dimunition of the active listening audience
> which ultimately translates to lost ad revenues.

Well, I sent one anyway, but I doubt it. These people listen to consultants
that tell them that 50's music listeners are too old to be a desired
demographic, not to the listeners themselves.

I'm sure there will be mass e-mail deletions on SFR this coming week.

Eli Polonsky