RE: new studio for WJUL

>    Seriously, though, did WJUL have any hard drive  system
> type set up in
> the old studio, or is this being added as part of the studio
> rebuilding?
>
>  Mark Watson

WJUL's air studio was rebuilt back about 20 years ago when I was there.
It was top of the line stuff for that day, but has been sorely in need
of an upgrade for a LONG time, now.  With the xmtr site moved to atop
Fox Hall a few years ago, the school was telling the station that it was
just a matter of time to move the studios across the river, as well to
the (then pending) new student building.  That new building is
approaching completion.  It explained why no one wanted to put any money
into the current studios in the basement of the North Campus library.

Bill O'Neill (WJUL PD '81-83)