Re: new studio for WJUL

  David W. Harris wrote:

>Wayne's show mixes stuff from vinyl, cassette, CD, and cart and more
> than once in the past I've heard him have to change the program planned
> for the evening because one playback device or another wasn't working.

   Wasn't aware that WJUL was rebuilding it's studio. Maybe their old
equipment will end up in the WCAP museum of broadcast equipment /air
conditioners/ broken furniture / antiques/ etc. <g>

   Seriously, though, did WJUL have any hard drive  system type set up in
the old studio, or is this being added as part of the studio rebuilding?

 Mark Watson