Re: Woody Woodland, Glen Beck and WGIR

I never heard Woody Woodland. In fact, until today, I
had never heard _of_ him. I was exposed to Beck on a
trip to Tampa in October. My reaction was "man, was this
small-market non-talent lucky to land a gig in a big
market working for America's largest radio company that
syndicates him God knows where." I chalked it up to the
low level of inteligence and sophistication of the Tampa
audience and of Clear Channel's "we don't have to put on
good programming; we own all the stations, so the
listeners have nowhere else to go" attitude.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205