Woody Woodland, Glen Beck and WGIR

There was an article about Woody Woodland being bumped from both stations in the Dec. 2nd ish of the Union Leader. (Sorry, don't have the link)

In the column by Jack Kenny, "Less 'local stuff' found on today's talk radio," he interviewed Woodland, who is also an ordained Presbyterian minister at New Boston Community Church

I listened to Woodland's show when I was running the Nader effort in NH last year and he was great to listen to even though he was slanted to the right. I also found him to be really fair and also delved into some of the more controversial issues, like vote fraud and stuff like that.

Everyone I have spoken to since his firing on Nov. 2nd says the same thing: Beck is terrible and they want the local host back.

Again, more evidence on the need to re-regulate the telecommunications industry and dismantle the consolidation Congress created back in 1996.

Tony