Re: boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #528

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 04:42:41 -0500 Eli Polonsky <elipolo@earthlink.net>
writes:
. My Thursday show is essentially based on WBCN about
> 30
> years ago, the so-called "FM underground rock" era. Some album music
> that
> actually got a lot of play in the day, but won't be touched by WZLX,
> WROR,
> etc.. anymore.

There was a song that used to get some decent airplay way back when and
the only person that I ever met that even heard of it was Austin of
Boston.  The song was called
"The Wind" and it was performed by "Circus Maximus".  Ever hear of it or
better yet play it?

df