Re: boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #528

I really wish WODS would add even more to its
playlist. Listen to "Lost 45s" and you'll hear some
great songs that for some reason or another have
fallen by the wayside....Keith Carradine "I'm Easy";
Leo Sayer "Long Tall Glasses"; The Dells "There Is";
"Are You Ready" by PG&E; "Sad Sweet Dreamer" by Sweet
Sensation; "Suavecito" by Malo and many more.

George Harrison's "Blow Away", "This Song", and "Give
Me Love" (that last one was a #1 hit!!!)...

WODS plays lots of Motown but there are some great
soul/dance 70s they ignore...some country-crossover
but there should be more...