Re: Smooth Jazz-NAC

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 Brian Vita wrote:

> I still find it amusing that Albany, Burlington VT,
> and Springfield MA call
> all have NAC stations but that they powers in Boston
> don't feel its viable

Not to nitpick, but Burlington VT IIRC no longer has a
smooth jazz station.  And, guess what format replaced
it -- thats right, hot talk on FM! (Although, as I
said from the beginning I don't think smooth jazz may
ever stand a chance in Burlington, unless there's a
major shift in demographics of the market)

                            Matt Osborne
                            Hyde Park, NY