Re: Joe Cortez adds WODS to his job list

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Brian Vita wrote:

> > Sounds like HR Puff and Stuff....  That was a trippy
> > show...
> >

> With all these bizarre references, the "young-uns" on the list will think
> that we were all drugged out in the 60-70's :-)

Ironically though, I am 23, and Cooper (who wrote the original message) is
a good friend of mine, and he is a little under a year younger then I am!
He was born in 1979..... I sincerly hope he wasn't drugged out during the
first year of his life!!!!!

Then again he works for Clear Channel so hge must have been :p

Jeremy

Check out Psychedelic Pine Tree- http://www.mp3.com/PPT