Re: More: Re: [BC] C-NET programming begins on WBPS 12/1/01 at about 3:15 PM EST

I listened to WBPS Monday morning and quite enjoyed what I heard.  I'm
not sure I could take a steady diet of it, but since I'm a geek I guess
I'm part of the target audience.  It's sort of like reading stuff at the
C-NET web site but through the speakers in your car.

I was surprised the station had a decent signal out in Petersham and
through my travelling east on Route 2.  However, once I got to
Leominster, the signal seemed much worse and there was interference from
another station, which I found one channel up at 900.  Wow, WMVU Nashua
booms in with a very strong signal at this point and overwhelms the WBPS
signal for the rest of my trip to Littleton.

Paul