Boston Phoenix Article About WBUR

Dan Kennedy's media column in the Boston Phoenix this week focuses on the money troubles at
WBUR-FM (and by extension WBUR-AM and WRNI-AM).  It can be accessed at
www.bostonphoenix.com/boston/news_features/dont_quote_me/multi-page/documents/02028059.htm.

They're fund-raising today (12/01) and this resulted in pre-empting the noon broadcast of
"Wait Wait Don't Tell Me."  I heard it on WEVO-FM in NH;  I hope it's broadcast in full tonight
because a guest makes a joke at the expense of the Red Sox. (They raised my Cable rates
dammit!)

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA