Stuff on radiodailynews.com

The article about Fred Allen in the Noo Yawk
Times is now available without registration issues
at www.radiodailynews.com.  It was the topmost
item when I last looked.  Also I saw a headline
(but did not read the story)) that ABC-TV's
"20/20" will feature a story dealing with WZLX-FM
100.7 tonight (11/28).
BTW, regarding metabrowser of superbrowser:
Hey, Faneuf...if you're so smart,explain the
difference between anionic and nonionic surfactants
(something I read on the ingredients list of a
box of Purex(tm) soap.)

Laurence Glavin
Methuen. MA

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup