Re: Subject: WZON (wasRe: Bruins Network (was: RE: 640 AM Frequency) )

Don't go by the patterns at the Kodis site. To get the
correct pattern you must flip the Kodis pattern about
the north-south axis and then rotate the result
clockwise by 90 degrees. WZON has to be nulled more or
less to the west at night. The legacy station on 620 is
WTMJ, and it has to be protected. The Tampa Bay station
(ex-WSUN) might also require protection. I don't know
whether WZON or WVMT is older but I recall that they
protect each other. WHEN protects WTMJ and either WVMT
or WZON or both. WSNR Newark is the newest station on
620 in the northeast. It first signed on as WVNJ in
December 1947. Any protection it gets is the result of
co-channel stations protecting other stations in the
same general direction.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205