Subject: WZON (wasRe: Bruins Network (was: RE: 640 AM Frequency) )

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:47:50 -0500
From: SteveOrdinetz
Subject: Re: Bruins Network (was: RE: 640 AM Frequency)

Jeremy Mixer wrote:

>Since I work at this facility this may seem like an odd question- but at
>night, how well does WZON reach other parts of Maine?

I have an aircheck I made of them in 1983 at a campground ~50 mi W of
Bangor on Rt. 2, and reception was good, day & night.

There must be coverage maps around, probably in the sales office or
definitely in the public file. That might give you an idea of their
signal. I know they're DA, how many towers...3 inline??