Re: WXKS-AM flips to X-MAS??

    I noticed WFEA 1370 AM in Manchester, NH doing the same all Christmas
format.  They have the same satelite as WXKS-AM, Westwood One's Adult
Standards.  I have listened for a few short periods.  This is really to much
to take IMHO.
    I have also noticed that they are getting away from adult standards and
now playing a lot of mellow AC hits from the 60's, 70's and 80's with a few
standards tunes thrown in from the 40's-50's.  You tend to hear more Bread,
Barry Manilow, Air Supply, Neil Sedaka, Roberta Flck,etc.  They are no longer
a carbon copy of the Music Of Your Life format offered from Jones Radio
Networks.

Gary Ford