Re: Car radio question

pete lee wrote:
> Can ANYONE recommend a good car radio which has a good (selective,
sensistive) AM section AND a decent FM. I'd love some suggestions.

I've found that Delco factory radios are top-notch.  I don't think I've
ever found an aftermarket receiver that had an AM section that was worth
squat.  Of course, if you don't have a GM vehicle you might have trouble
making it fit.

Dunno if they still make a model with AM stereo, but in my experience it
doesn't have the selectivity of the mono AM version (though it's still an
excellent radio).