Re: Car radio question

At 03:24 PM 11/26/01 -0800, pete lee wrote:
>  Can ANYONE recommend a good car radio which has a good (selective,
> sensistive) AM section AND a decent FM. I'd love some suggestions.

My recommendation is for the Becker Mexico 2340, available from C.Crane
<http://www.ccrane.com>.  I've had one in my car for about a year and I am
very satisfied.  Not only does it very good on AM and FM, it gets shortwave
too.  The down sides are that it is very expensive ($460), and the large
size of the front panel makes if difficult to mount in some cars.
---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH