Re: More changes at WMTW

Sven writes:
> I guess the "we report, you decide" label sticks better on NPR than it
> does on FOX News Channel.
> Well...maybe it might stick better on Fox if you clean the
> grease off.....

I guess that depends on where the viewer/listener sits in the political
spectrum.  I now find NPR to be gushingly left ("Why is everyone so mad at
us? <wah>") while I perceive FNC to be where it has been, consistently, a
bit center/right with a personality-driven model that even CNN is struggling
to mimic (good luck.)
<snip>
...sometimes listening to
> people like Karl Kassell or Garrison Keillor really make my poor old radio
> speaker show its true age. :(

Kassell is very funny on "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" on NPR weekends.  He
brings a great deal of integrity to the AM drive NPR News that makes one or
two quarters of Morning Edition worth wading through.  Keillor, well, I
guess my email signature suffices.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bill O'Neill