Re: More changes at WMTW

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Dan Billings wrote:

> Public radio has the boring demographic locked up.

I don't think so.

To me, NPR is just more "news oriented" than a commercial news/talk
station.

I guess the "we report, you decide" label sticks better on NPR than it
does on FOX News Channel.

Well...maybe it might stick better on Fox if you clean the
grease off.....

Now as far as pleasant voices on NPR, I wish they would get presenters who
don't have rattling dentures or stuffed up noses...sometimes listening to
people like Karl Kassell or Garrison Keillor really make my poor old radio
speaker show its true age. :(

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few