Re: Fwd: RE: Application for Modification of 93.3 in Andover, MA

If my memory serves me correctly - it gets worse everyday -
WSNE and WJAR-TV were at one time co-owned.

A 3 way swap in the late 70s / early 80s sounds familiar.
Outlet Co., owner at the time of channel 10 WJAR-TV and WJAR 920
traded the AM & $ for the FM WRLM 93.3 in Taunton, MA which
is a suburb of Providence.  Rehoboth is one town closer to Providence
from Taunton.