RE: RE: Application for Modification of 93.3 in Andover, MA

<Laurence Glavin Wrote>

> I think of WSNE-FM as a Rhode Island station because although the COL is
> Taunton, MA, the transmitter shares acreage with the channel 10 TV tower
> for WJAR-TV in Providence (to confuse matters, they're both in Rehoboth,
> MA). I've bicycled by both from the home of a friend who lives in
> Pawtucket.

That is correct, WSNE(FM) is on the WJAR backup tower to the left of the
primary WJAR stick. They are located on Pine St in Rehoboth. If you continue
further up Pine St, you come to the tower for WNAC "Fox64" Providence, which
has the side-mounted bays for WWBB-FM 101.5. Further up on the right is
Homestead Ave, continue down to find the third Providence TV tower, that is
WPRI-TV 12. All three towers are fairly tall (all above 900' tall), and
visible from I95, I-195, and several other areas around the city.

--Mike

* REMEMBERING THE MISSING NEW YORK CITY ENGINEERS     *
*       http://necrat.tripod.com/NYCTV.html           *
*          Tower Sites & Engineering!                 *
*           http://necrat.tripod.com                  *